Blafjallagangan is postponed until further notice

Unfortunately the Blafjallagangan is postponed until further notice due to the new covid regulation in Iceland which is valid until April 14th.

Decision on a new date will be taken later with regards to covid, regulations and snow.

If Blafjallagangan will be cancelled, everyone will get their entry fee reimbursed.

.

Share on facebook
Share